There never was a "Palestine"
Byker
2018-08-12 00:36:06 UTC
Did "Palestine" ever exist?

The Pallie problem in a nutshell:

Muslim cleric: There never was a "Palestinian people":

Why Jerusalem can't be the capital of Palestine:

Mr. B1ack
2018-08-12 01:34:26 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived
and HAD lived for a long time. When Israel was created,
it was officially called "The partition of Palestine".

So, I don't care whether it ever had a line drawn
around it on a map, for all intents and purposes
it was quite real - the people there SAW it as
quite real and acted accordingly. Kinda like
"Kurdistan" ... the Turks and Syrians may say
it's not really there, but it is - and SCARES them.

IMHO it wasn't the best idea to re-create the long
LONG lost nation of Israel right where it used to be.
Somewhere in Texas would have been better. But,
since they DID recreate it, now we've all gotta DEAL.
Can't really pull the plug on them now.

And so, another few centuries of blood .....
DoD
2018-08-12 04:33:16 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived
and HAD lived for a long time. When Israel was created,
it was officially called "The partition of Palestine".
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s
1700s? 1600s?
Post by Mr. B1ack
So, I don't care whether it ever had a line drawn
around it on a map, for all intents and purposes
it was quite real - the people there SAW it as
quite real and acted accordingly.
Really? That is not what their leaders said..... They said that
there were no Palestinians.... How come you know so much more
than the local leaders, back then? What secrets are you privy to?
Post by Mr. B1ack
Kinda like
"Kurdistan" ... the Turks and Syrians may say
it's not really there, but it is - and SCARES them.
IMHO it wasn't the best idea to re-create the long
LONG lost nation of Israel right where it used to be.
Somewhere in Texas would have been better.
What ties to Texas besides the odd ball one that was born
there would have to Texas? Do you not understand how silly
that is?
Post by Mr. B1ack
But,
since they DID recreate it, now we've all gotta DEAL.
Can't really pull the plug on them now.
Why? Seems like over the centuries, Jews blood have been easily
shed, just ask modern Jews living in France or Sweden...
Post by Mr. B1ack
And so, another few centuries of blood .....
There is a solution.. Tell the Arabs to grow the fuck up...
--
People that are unwilling to admit to their own
shortcomings, discredit the achievement of others

"White privilege" is a term used by sore losers.
Don't be a sore loser.

Candace Owens
Mr. B1ack
2018-08-12 06:13:50 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
And so, another few centuries of blood .....
There is a solution.. Tell the Arabs to grow the fuck up...
Our natives had been here for 20,000 years ... didn't
impress us one bit. Doesn't matter how long Jews have
been in Palestine - won't impress the Palestinians one
bit either. The war will continue - forever - or at least
until some thermonuclear explosions ........

Face it, this can only end badly.
DoD
2018-08-12 06:44:16 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
And so, another few centuries of blood .....
There is a solution.. Tell the Arabs to grow the fuck up...
Our natives had been here for 20,000 years ... didn't
impress us one bit. Doesn't matter how long Jews have
been in Palestine - won't impress the Palestinians one
bit either. The war will continue - forever - or at least
until some thermonuclear explosions ........
So? And? Conservatives are not in the wrong, and Antifa
is not the least bit impressed... So what is the diff? As far
as I can tell, from what I have read from you over the years
on this subject is that you think, wrongly that Jews only have
a religious argument in this fight, and we all know you hate
religion... But that is just stupid on its face.... Jews have a historical
tie to this region vastly longer than other groups.. You give
me a group of Arabs and their land, and lets compare... I will preemptively
stipulate, that Jews for some years were in Iraq, but also Jews
were the founders of Yathrib (modern Medina).... So... why
are you so down on Jews having their native land? Where did their
customs and traditions come from? Did they learn to snip the penis
in Poland? Did they learn to butcher cows in Germany? Seriously
what is the meat of your argument that they should have had a slice
of land in Texas? Why not throw them in Japan? How about the north
pole?
Post by Mr. B1ack
Face it, this can only end badly.
Yeah...if we allow dirtbag groups to dictate to us their wishes... Might as
well let antifa run roughshod... eh? I for the life of me can't see any
difference...

Candace Owens
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-12 16:42:39 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
And so, another few centuries of blood .....
There is a solution.. Tell the Arabs to grow the fuck up...
Our natives had been here for 20,000 years ... didn't
impress us one bit. Doesn't matter how long Jews have
been in Palestine - won't impress the Palestinians one
bit either. The war will continue - forever - or at least
until some thermonuclear explosions ........
Face it, this can only end badly.
Well, they should not have lost the Great War 100 years ago.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
Siri Cruise
2018-08-12 08:29:18 UTC
Post by DoD
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s
1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-12 08:33:50 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s 1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
The word 'Palestinian' was never used to refer to Arabs prior to 1964 when
Sadat, aided and abetted by the KGB, invented the phony 'people' who claim
to have lived here since time immemorial.

The 'Palestinians' (sic) are ethnically, genetically, linguistically and
culturally indistinguishable from Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese and
Syrians. As well they might be, because they _are_ ethnic Jordanians,
Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Siri Cruise
2018-08-12 08:56:07 UTC
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Post by Siri Cruise
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s 1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
The word 'Palestinian' was never used to refer to Arabs prior to 1964 when
Sadat, aided and abetted by the KGB, invented the phony 'people' who claim
to have lived here since time immemorial.
The 'Palestinians' (sic) are ethnically, genetically, linguistically and
culturally indistinguishable from Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese and
Syrians. As well they might be, because they _are_ ethnic Jordanians,
Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians.
And biology be damned.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-12 10:50:23 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s 1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
The word 'Palestinian' was never used to refer to Arabs prior to 1964
when Sadat, aided and abetted by the KGB, invented the phony 'people'
who claim to have lived here since time immemorial.
The 'Palestinians' (sic) are ethnically, genetically, linguistically and
culturally indistinguishable from Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese and
Syrians. As well they might be, because they _are_ ethnic Jordanians,
Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians.
And biology be damned.
Oh, which canard is this, now? Is this the '"Palestinians" [sic] are the
true Jooooz of Israel' or some equally vapid shite?

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The trickle-down theory. The notion that the poor, who must subsist
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Street
What does biology say, Siri?
abelard
2018-08-12 11:33:37 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s 1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
The word 'Palestinian' was never used to refer to Arabs prior to 1964 when
Sadat, aided and abetted by the KGB, invented the phony 'people' who claim
to have lived here since time immemorial.
The 'Palestinians' (sic) are ethnically, genetically, linguistically and
culturally indistinguishable from Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese and
Syrians. As well they might be, because they _are_ ethnic Jordanians,
Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians.
And biology be damned.
What does biology say, Siri?
i was wondering about that
rotfl
www.abelard.org
Siri Cruise
2018-08-12 13:14:50 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Who are the Palestinians? How many were there in the 1800s 1700s? 1600s?
What was the population fo Istanbul in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
The word 'Palestinian' was never used to refer to Arabs prior to 1964 when
Sadat, aided and abetted by the KGB, invented the phony 'people' who claim
to have lived here since time immemorial.
The 'Palestinians' (sic) are ethnically, genetically, linguistically and
culturally indistinguishable from Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese and
Syrians. As well they might be, because they _are_ ethnic Jordanians,
Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians.
And biology be damned.
What does biology say, Siri?
It's been damned. Fundies don't need it.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-12 12:55:47 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived and HAD lived for
a long time. When Israel was created, it was officially called "The
partition of Palestine".
It was a region. There was never a nation-state called 'Palestine' and
indeed, the Arabs living there vehemently denied being 'Palestinian'.
Right up to 1967, when we liberated land thitherto stolen from us.
So, I don't care whether it ever had a line drawn around it on a map,
for all intents and purposes it was quite real - the people there SAW
it as quite real and acted accordingly. Kinda like "Kurdistan" ... the
Turks and Syrians may say it's not really there, but it is - and
SCARES them.
I don't give a fuck what they 'believed' or 'acted'. The Arabs here now
fully 'believe' that there is a 'Palestine' and that it's theirs. Many
'act' as if it is, and feel entitled to kill us if we disagree.

What matters is the law.

Now go and study.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Israeli Arabs have more political rights than any other Arabs in the
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-12 17:13:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived and HAD lived for
a long time. When Israel was created, it was officially called "The
partition of Palestine".
It was a region. There was never a nation-state called 'Palestine' and
There was never one called "Israel" until one was illegally slopped
together in 1948.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-12 17:25:28 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived and HAD lived
for a long time. When Israel was created, it was officially called
"The partition of Palestine".
It was a region. There was never a nation-state called 'Palestine' and
There was never one called "Israel"
Wrong of course, my little neo-fascist plaything.
Post by Rudy Canoza
until one was illegally slopped together in 1948.
'illegally'. ... ROFL!

Another nazi twat with its august declarations of 'legality' and
'illegality'.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'If law school is so difficult to get through, how come there are so
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-12 18:23:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
"Palestine" is where most of the Palestinians lived and HAD lived
for a long time. When Israel was created, it was officially called
"The partition of Palestine".
It was a region. There was never a nation-state called 'Palestine' and
There was never one called "Israel"
Wrong of course,
No. I'm right. There never was a nation-state called Israel until 1948.
Post by Rudy Canoza
until one was illegally slopped together in 1948.
'illegally'
Correct.
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-12 16:48:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
Yes. In 1900 there were far more Palestinians than Jews.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-12 16:58:40 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
Yes. In 1900 there were far more Palestinians than Jews.
Since in 1900, 'Palestinians' _were_ Jews, your infantile little shout-down
makes no sense.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The illiterate Muslim, living in squalor and filth, actually feel[s]
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Rudy Canoza
Bullshit.
Phi
2018-08-12 17:23:50 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
Yes. In 1900 there were far more Palestinians than Jews.
A workmate of mine was in the Palestine police, sorting out the jewish
terrorists like the stern gang.
On November 6, 1944 – Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the
British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

On July 22, 1946 – Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in
Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration
of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent
evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were
involved.

On January 1, 1948 – Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of
Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

On January 4, 1948 – Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms
penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish
Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National
Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

On January 5, 1948 – The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown
up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul.
Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

On January 7, 1948 – Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate
in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties,
including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from
different parts of the country.

On January 16, 1948 – Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8
children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

Between December 13, 1947 – February 10, 1948 – Seven incidents of
bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138
and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab
buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93
persons and wounding 161 others.

On February 15, 1948 – Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near
Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

On March 3, 1948 – Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in
Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an
army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of
400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed
and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

On March 22, 1948 – A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up
killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two
truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before
the explosion.

On March 31, 1948 – The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time
in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing
40 persons and wounding 60 others.

On April 9, 1948 – A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang,
supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin
and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and
children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in
the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the
quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

On April 16, 1948 – Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel
Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

On April 19, 1948 – Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which
was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

On May 3, 1948 – A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had
been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

On May11, 1948 – A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former
Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his
wife.

Between April 25, 1948 – May 13, 1948 – Wholesale looting of Jaffa was
carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They
stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could
not take with them.

Another infamous one that I will add includes the girl in the red:

http://www.geocities.com/jewishterrorists/red.html
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-13 08:33:08 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
Yes. In 1900 there were far more Palestinians than Jews.
A workmate of mine was in the Palestine police, sorting out the jewish
terrorists like the stern gang. On November 6, 1944 – Zionist terrorists
of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the
Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.
On July 22, 1946 – Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in
Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian
administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more
than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the
incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the
Jewish Agency were involved.
I was wondering which 'ultra' would cough up this revisionist nonsense.

In April 1920, Britain was charged by the League of Nations with the
creation of a 'national home' for the Jewish people. This wasn't
'optional'.

By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around, Britain
was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above (and no
doubt the 'USS Liberty' (no idea as I snipped the rest without reading it))
were not 'terrorism' but legitimate military operations against the
occupying power.

Isn't it always funny how the nazis laud the 'Palestinians' (sic) attempts
to evict an 'occupying power' yet go ape-shit about the Jooooooz' attempts
to do the same?

Their geopolitical knowledge is zilch. But they don't really care. It's
enough that the Israelis are Joooooooooz.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'it's time they realised that sometimes you have to kill people...'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Siri Cruise
2018-08-13 10:21:06 UTC
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around, Britain
was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above (and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-13 10:24:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above
(and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way as
the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Siri Cruise
2018-08-13 10:44:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above
(and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way as
the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Thanks for acknowledging Israel has chosen the one state solution and given up
on democracy.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-13 10:47:42 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned
above (and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way
as the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Thanks for acknowledging Israel has chosen the one state solution and
given up on democracy.
*chuckle*

Oh, dear.

There can be few things more amusing - and in many ways, more pitiful and
sad - than a new-nazi troll who somehow manages to convince itself that it
has 'cornered' you and somehow 'won'.

Bless ...

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Unsuccessful candidates for the Presidency should be quietly hanged as
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Siri Cruise
2018-08-13 12:29:07 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned
above (and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way
as the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Thanks for acknowledging Israel has chosen the one state solution and
given up on democracy.
*chuckle*
Oh, dear.
There can be few things more amusing - and in many ways, more pitiful and
sad - than a new-nazi troll who somehow manages to convince itself that it
has 'cornered' you and somehow 'won'.
Bless ...
Y.
You've provided all that was necessary. You don't to continue to demonstrate
your limitations.
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-13 13:42:15 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned
above (and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way
as the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Thanks for acknowledging Israel has chosen the one state solution and
given up on democracy.
*chuckle*
Oh, dear.
There can be few things more amusing - and in many ways, more pitiful and
sad - than a new-nazi troll
No. Recognizing that Israel is not a liberal democracy doesn't make one
a "new-Nazi" in any way. That old gag that anti-Israel = anti-Semite
just doesn't work.
Josh Rosenbluth
Do the people of Samaria have representation in the Knesset?
Siri Cruise
2018-08-13 23:02:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above
(and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way as
the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Y.
Do the people of Samaria have representation in the Knesset?
Israel has the same right to exist as the US, France, China, and every other
country: It beat previous inhabitants into submission and beats away all comers.
Those're the rules of this game.

I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything they want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.

I do mind Israelis demanding I accept their lies and smile while I do so.
They're that braggart at work; you finally give him a chance, but he takes you
to McDonalds and after demands head.
Josh Rosenbluth
2018-08-14 00:19:35 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
You win two awards: one for "best rambling without answering the
question" and "most disturbing metaphor of the year."
DoD
2018-08-15 15:52:26 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
By the time the 'Irgun' and the King David operation came around,
Britain was an illegal occupying power. The incidents mentioned above
(and no
Is Israel therefore a legal occupying power of Samaria?
Israel is a 'legal occupying power in Samaria' in exactly the same way as
the United Kingdom is a 'legal occupying power in Kent'.
Y.
Do the people of Samaria have representation in the Knesset?
Israel has the same right to exist as the US, France, China, and every other
country: It beat previous inhabitants into submission and beats away all comers.
Those're the rules of this game.
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything they want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
Post by Siri Cruise
I do mind Israelis demanding I accept their lies and smile while I do so.
Nobody cares what you accept, toots...
Post by Siri Cruise
They're that braggart at work; you finally give him a chance, but he takes you
to McDonalds and after demands head.
Sorry about your luck... couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Candace Owens
Siri Cruise
2018-08-15 16:24:49 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything they want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
DoD
2018-08-15 17:35:25 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything
they
want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
Your bigotry towards Arabs, for one..

Candace Owens
Siri Cruise
2018-08-15 21:56:24 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything
they
want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
Your bigotry towards Arabs, for one..
That's not a crime. Try again.
DoD
2018-08-16 17:36:48 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything
they
want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
Your bigotry towards Arabs, for one..
That's not a crime. Try again.
It is to the Israelis..

Candace Owens
Siri Cruise
2018-08-16 20:12:26 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything
they
want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
Your bigotry towards Arabs, for one..
That's not a crime. Try again.
It is to the Israelis..
Would you care to quote the law?
DoD
2018-08-16 20:36:06 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't mind Israelis lying either. They can tell themselves anything
they
want.
It's their hell on earth, not mine.
Caused by people like you of course...
What precisely are my crimes against Israel?
Your bigotry towards Arabs, for one..
That's not a crime. Try again.
It is to the Israelis..
Would you care to quote the law?
Look through the 10 commandments... You might find it in there...

Candace Owens
Siri Cruise
D***@teikyopost.edu
2018-08-14 01:27:00 UTC
Post by Byker
Did "Palestine" ever exist?
http://youtu.be/TwMHPhcqbag
http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
http://youtu.be/SkP58zLIdj0
http://youtu.be/vUzoCKDZZ6Y
In "The Histories," trans. by Robin Waterfield, Oxford Univ. Press
(1998), Herodotus mentions the Palestinian Syrians in several places.

The following is from Book II.104: "Cholcians, Egyptians and Ethiopians
are the only peoples in the world who practice circumcision and they
have always done so. The Phoenicians and Palestinian Syrians are the
first to admit that they learnt the practice from Egypt"