Trump Says He Will Outlaw Dissent
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-10-13 20:23:12 UTC
What part of fascist do you not understand?

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/totally-illegal-trump-escalates-rhetoric-outlawing-political-dissent-c-rcna174280>

--bks
NoBody
2024-10-14 11:48:18 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
What part of fascist do you not understand?

| Donald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric depicting his
| political rivals and critics as criminals, while dropping a
| long trail of suggestions that he favors outlawing
| political speech that he deems misleading or challenges his
| claims to power.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/totally-illegal-trump-escalates-rhetoric-outlawing-political-dissent-c-rcna174280>
--bks
The story doesn't actually say what you're claiming. The only example
cited is the CBS fiasco. When a network engages in election
interference, someone should be looking at their license. Nothing
there about "outlawing political rivals" other than the unsupported
claim.
Ken
2024-10-14 19:17:17 UTC

The story says exactly what he claims it's saying.
NoBody
2024-10-15 11:25:44 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
What part of fascist do you not understand?

| Donald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric depicting his
| political rivals and critics as criminals, while dropping a
| long trail of suggestions that he favors outlawing
| political speech that he deems misleading or challenges his
| claims to power.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/totally-illegal-trump-escalates-rhetoric-outlawing-political-dissent-c-rcna174280>
--bks
The story doesn't actually say what you're claiming. The only example
cited is the CBS fiasco. When a network engages in election
interference, someone should be looking at their license. Nothing
there about "outlawing political rivals" other than the unsupported
claim.
And Bradley runs away.
Again.
kazu
2024-10-15 12:09:26 UTC

nobody, i want you to know i see you and want your reply.
Yak
2024-10-15 14:11:46 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
What part of fascist do you not understand?

| Donald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric depicting his
| political rivals and critics as criminals, while dropping a
| long trail of suggestions that he favors outlawing
| political speech that he deems misleading or challenges his
| claims to power.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/totally-illegal-trump-escalates-rhetoric-outlawing-political-dissent-c-rcna174280>
--bks
The story doesn't actually say what you're claiming. The only example
cited is the CBS fiasco. When a network engages in election
interference, someone should be looking at their license. Nothing
there about "outlawing political rivals" other than the unsupported
claim.
And Bradley runs away.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored by her intellectual superiors.

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness sees *every one* of these.
Skeeter
2024-10-15 15:11:53 UTC
Post by Yak
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
What part of fascist do you not understand?

| Donald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric depicting his
| political rivals and critics as criminals, while dropping a
| long trail of suggestions that he favors outlawing
| political speech that he deems misleading or challenges his
| claims to power.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/totally-illegal-trump-escalates-rhetoric-outlawing-political-dissent-c-rcna174280>
--bks
The story doesn't actually say what you're claiming. The only example
cited is the CBS fiasco. When a network engages in election
interference, someone should be looking at their license. Nothing
there about "outlawing political rivals" other than the unsupported
claim.
And Bradley runs away.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored by her intellectual superiors.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness sees *every one* of these.
Look at Rudy freaking out again.

Black Crime Every Day
2024-10-14 21:35:29 UTC
Justin James

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (localmemphis.com) – A Memphis manis charged with rape, but reportedly told police it was “urban love” role play.

30-year-old Justin James is charged with rape after the victim told police that June 20th, James had blocked her in a doorway, pushed her down on a bed, held her down,and forced her to have sex.

The next day, officers were called back to the scene when James returned. They took him in for questioning, where according to court records, he denied it was assault. According to police, James told investigators that he and the victim would sometimes roleplay, saying “no means yes. It’s urban love. I know a judge won’t believe thisbecause they don’t understand urban love.”

James is out of jail on $50,000 bond.

https://www.localmemphis.com/article/news/crime/police-memphis-man-charged-with-rape-says-it-wasnt-assault-it-was-urban-love/522-17515790-2b6f-4935-b8f4-ed8a5a38c6c2