Trump Pounds Sand, Acts Like Moron
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-10-17 11:49:06 UTC
WTF?

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1846747316633411673>

--bks
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-10-17 12:18:47 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
WTF?

| Q: Given the amount of the mounting evidence of climate
| change, do you still believe it's a hoax?
|
| Trump: I get awards environmental awards for the way I
| build it for the water, the way I use the water, the sand,
| the mixing of the sand and the water, I mean, many
| different, but I've had many awards over the years for
| environmental, the way I've built because you know about
| building, that's what you do. It's very important to me ...
|
| [200-second Univision video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1846747316633411673>
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/what-is-the-trump-administrations-track-record-on-the-environment/

President Donald Trump took office promising a business-friendly,
deregulatory agenda. Shortly after taking office, he issued an executive
order that for every new regulation put in place, two had to be eliminated.
His deregulatory agenda extends into the rules that protect our nation’s
air and water and address climate change. Brookings is tracking the
administration’s deregulatory actions, and counts 74 actions that the
administration has taken to weaken environmental protection.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/02/11/trumps-policies-resulted-in-the-unnecessary-deaths-of-hundreds-of-thousands-of-americans-lancet-report/

The commission's analysis found that 461,000 fewer Americans would have
died in 2018 if the United States’ death rate had been equivalent to those
of the other G-7 nations.

The 49-page report also concludes that Trump’s “hostility” to environmental
regulations (including the rollback of at least 84 separate environmental
and workplace protections) significantly worsened pollution, resulting in
more than 22,000 extra deaths in 2019 alone.

According to the commission, Trump’s “appalling response” to the
coronavirus pandemic, which included the politicization of masks and
repudiation of science, “expedited the spread of Covid-19” in the U.S.
E = MC ** 2 +- 3db
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-10-17 12:29:23 UTC
Chris Ahlstrom wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

<snip>

I suggest you locate your hot tub outside your house, so it won't do too
much damage if it catches fire or explodes. First you decide which
direction your hot tub should face for maximum solar energy. After much
trial and error, I have found that the best direction for a hot tub to face
is up.
-- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"