The Right-Wing Dogs Are Silent, Again
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-18 19:29:10 UTC
Anyone protesting that Trump is innocent? No. No one, nada, zilch.

--bks

Too late now, Trump Cultists. You're exposed.
Lil-man-ball
2024-04-18 20:52:01 UTC
On 18 Apr 2024 19:29:10 -0000
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Too late now, Trump Cultists.
Hell is coming for YOU, traitor!
Rick
2024-04-21 20:48:47 UTC
You're just going to vanish like the other rightist losers here.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-23 00:43:06 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/politics/trump-trial-protests.html>

--bks
NoBody
2024-04-23 11:27:27 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald J. Trump was evidently not happy with what he saw
| out the window of his chauffeured S.U.V. as he rode through
| Lower Manhattan on Monday morning for the beginning of
| opening arguments in his first criminal trial.
|
| The scene that confronted him as he approached the dingy
| courthouse at 100 Centre Street was underwhelming. Across
| the street, at Collect Pond Park, the designated site for
| protesters during the trial, only a handful of Trump
| supporters had gathered, and the number would not grow much
| throughout the morning.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/politics/trump-trial-protests.html>
--bks
Unlike you crazy libs, we don't focus on political side shows and
spend all our time screaming on the streets. That honor is reserved
for you nutty leftists.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-23 12:24:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald J. Trump was evidently not happy with what he saw
| out the window of his chauffeured S.U.V. as he rode through
| Lower Manhattan on Monday morning for the beginning of
| opening arguments in his first criminal trial.
|
| The scene that confronted him as he approached the dingy
| courthouse at 100 Centre Street was underwhelming. Across
| the street, at Collect Pond Park, the designated site for
| protesters during the trial, only a handful of Trump
| supporters had gathered, and the number would not grow much
| throughout the morning.
Unlike you crazy libs, we don't focus on political side shows and
spend all our time screaming on the streets. That honor is reserved
for you nutty leftists.
Your Messiah called for protests. There were none:

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-04-23 16:23:34 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| With support from demonstrators in Lower Manhattan spotty
| so far, Donald Trump issued a call to "rally behind MAGA,"
| and suggested the poor turnout was a result of a plot
| against his supporters.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/politics/trump-trial-protests.html>
Everything's a plot. God forbid he should be *wrong*.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-23 21:27:18 UTC

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/04/23/trump-trial-protests-maga-rally-supporters/73428067007/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-04-24 08:25:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| I am told, over and over again, that former President
| Donald Trump's MAGA faithful are legion, that they will
| follow him to the ends of the earth and that his support is
| massive and unparalleled.
|
| But for some reason, the area outside and around Trump's
| ongoing criminal trial/pity party in Manhattan has been
| largely MAGA-free. It seems almost rude to a man who boasts
| of being beloved. Perhaps the invitations got lost in the mail?
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/04/23/trump-trial-protests-maga-rally-supporters/73428067007/>
--bks
I believe the excuse previously used for a light turnout is a concern that the DeEp sTatE
would use the occasion to arrest them. Or sell them Girl Scout Cookies. Or make them
dress in drag.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-24 13:54:47 UTC
<https://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2024/04/the-world-is-changed-cassandra-on-zoloft>

--bks
NoBody
2024-04-25 12:00:18 UTC
You know Trump supporters actually *work* for a living, right?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-25 13:41:00 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| 2) Trump and his minions have spent the last couple of
| weeks begging his supporters (I'm on his email distribution
| list) not just for money, but to show up in person at his
| current trial, as a symbolic act of solidarity and
| resistance. These pleas have been an almost indescribably
| comprehensive flop. No one -- almost literally no one among
| the 74 million people who voted for him four years ago --
| has shown up. Yesterday afternoon you could count Trump's
| supporters outside the courthouse on the fingers of one
| hand. This is not a small thing. Trump is so humiliated by
| this development that he's making farcical claims about how
| the police are physically barring thousands of his
| supporters from the site of the completely non-existent
| protests in support of him.
You know Trump supporters actually *work* for a living, right?
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
But it is true, thanks to Biden, almost everyone who wants
a job has a job.

--bks
NoBody
2024-04-27 13:43:47 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| 2) Trump and his minions have spent the last couple of
| weeks begging his supporters (I'm on his email distribution
| list) not just for money, but to show up in person at his
| current trial, as a symbolic act of solidarity and
| resistance. These pleas have been an almost indescribably
| comprehensive flop. No one -- almost literally no one among
| the 74 million people who voted for him four years ago --
| has shown up. Yesterday afternoon you could count Trump's
| supporters outside the courthouse on the fingers of one
| hand. This is not a small thing. Trump is so humiliated by
| this development that he's making farcical claims about how
| the police are physically barring thousands of his
| supporters from the site of the completely non-existent
| protests in support of him.
You know Trump supporters actually *work* for a living, right?
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
But it is true, thanks to Biden, almost everyone who wants
a job has a job.
As many as they can work to pay for Biden's inflation.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
Fail.
Max Boot
2024-04-27 14:59:25 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| 2) Trump and his minions have spent the last couple of
| weeks begging his supporters (I'm on his email distribution
| list) not just for money, but to show up in person at his
| current trial, as a symbolic act of solidarity and
| resistance. These pleas have been an almost indescribably
| comprehensive flop. No one -- almost literally no one among
| the 74 million people who voted for him four years ago --
| has shown up. Yesterday afternoon you could count Trump's
| supporters outside the courthouse on the fingers of one
| hand. This is not a small thing. Trump is so humiliated by
| this development that he's making farcical claims about how
| the police are physically barring thousands of his
| supporters from the site of the completely non-existent
| protests in support of him.
You know Trump supporters actually *work* for a living, right?
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.

Majority are old people
The inflation began to spike under Trump.
Governor Swill
2024-04-27 18:58:01 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.
*laughs and points*

Swill

NoBody
2024-04-28 13:43:50 UTC
On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:58:01 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.
*laughs and points*
Oh look you're trolling again. There's a shock.
Swill
Max Boot
"Oh look" is childish talk. Grow up.
Governor Swill
2024-04-28 21:26:38 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.
*laughs and points*
Oh look you're trolling again. There's a shock.
My laughter was at you for requesting somebody *else* support their claim. You're
notorious for running away when that request is made of you.

As for the OP claim, look for yourselves and duke it out with each other.

<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0_M9kO-VScOXItzrMe_r3-XjFGu8A:1714339408538&q=trump+rally+attendees&uds=AMwkrPtH4R_IcK4JzT8HHqNW5j-my63nxp2aLqUxA-xmc59tL3Td77PkEK0b_RoFPmcx2YYSF1scKuA9ehgwoLA8GZjZ_EvzBYqWctJdB_hTrd7rgZBXw7sfxZ2vW1FuvrBhET7pFyrSygtyM4tArgj4jGYCYiwqSgF-BgdWmzOdbh97Ll5JJnFfoJYktZWZV4j3wUFmqDGrHpAjH10JJsAUzOPb6AYM58tqRuSPvNgDxxNCn6wYBD-Jp--jBNcrlWdQus4aSTK38IqGAD-n_me7N5ZfKom5cl6B0_CUdG2YHVllKLGMajK8VTRZF4U_asImw-xh0mxC&udm=2&prmd=invmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxquH76-WFAxWzgYQIHRzGAskQtKgLegQIDRAB&biw=1281&bih=933&dpr=1>

Swill

NoBody
2024-04-29 11:44:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
No, I don't know that. Judging from the pictures of the
rallies, about 70% are seniors living on social security.
Support your claim.
*laughs and points*
Oh look you're trolling again. There's a shock.
My laughter was at you for requesting somebody *else* support their claim. You're
notorious for running away when that request is made of you.
Cite any five claims I've made that I've "run" from.
Failure to produce them will be your admission that you're trolling
(again).
Post by Governor Swill
As for the OP claim, look for yourselves and duke it out with each other.
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0_M9kO-VScOXItzrMe_r3-XjFGu8A:1714339408538&q=trump+rally+attendees&uds=AMwkrPtH4R_IcK4JzT8HHqNW5j-my63nxp2aLqUxA-xmc59tL3Td77PkEK0b_RoFPmcx2YYSF1scKuA9ehgwoLA8GZjZ_EvzBYqWctJdB_hTrd7rgZBXw7sfxZ2vW1FuvrBhET7pFyrSygtyM4tArgj4jGYCYiwqSgF-BgdWmzOdbh97Ll5JJnFfoJYktZWZV4j3wUFmqDGrHpAjH10JJsAUzOPb6AYM58tqRuSPvNgDxxNCn6wYBD-Jp--jBNcrlWdQus4aSTK38IqGAD-n_me7N5ZfKom5cl6B0_CUdG2YHVllKLGMajK8VTRZF4U_asImw-xh0mxC&udm=2&prmd=invmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxquH76-WFAxWzgYQIHRzGAskQtKgLegQIDRAB&biw=1281&bih=933&dpr=1>
Swill
There's a cross section of all age groups there. Did you search that
to make some kind of "point"?

Now for fun let's do Biden:

https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+rally+attendees&client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=983&ei=nYcvZui-KNWgptQP6-ejyAc&ved=0ahUKEwiogdb4q-eFAxVVkIkEHevzCHkQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=biden+rally+attendees&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAaAhgCIhViaWRlbiByYWxseSBhdHRlbmRlZXNIzxZQvQRYgxRwAXgAkAEAmAHuAaABigiqAQU3LjIuMbgBA8gBAPgBAZgCAKACAJgDAIgGAZIHAKAH0gM&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

You can't even make out the faces to guess.
Governor Swill
2024-04-29 22:47:13 UTC
Post by NoBody
Cite any five claims I've made that I've "run" from.
*laughs and points*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill

NoBody
2024-04-30 11:12:24 UTC
On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:47:13 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Cite any five claims I've made that I've "run" from.
*laughs and points*
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swill
So that's a "no you can't".

Swill the troll strikes again.
Mr. B1ack
2024-04-30 16:50:13 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Cite any five claims I've made that I've "run" from.
*laughs and points*
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swill
So that's a "no you can't".
No, it's a "why should he bother?"

You flee screaming in terror all the time, after first posting some bitchy
childish /non sequitur/ that typically starts "Oh look..."

Governor Swill
2024-04-29 22:50:16 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0_M9kO-VScOXItzrMe_r3-XjFGu8A:1714339408538&q=trump+rally+attendees&uds=AMwkrPtH4R_IcK4JzT8HHqNW5j-my63nxp2aLqUxA-xmc59tL3Td77PkEK0b_RoFPmcx2YYSF1scKuA9ehgwoLA8GZjZ_EvzBYqWctJdB_hTrd7rgZBXw7sfxZ2vW1FuvrBhET7pFyrSygtyM4tArgj4jGYCYiwqSgF-BgdWmzOdbh97Ll5JJnFfoJYktZWZV4j3wUFmqDGrHpAjH10JJsAUzOPb6AYM58tqRuSPvNgDxxNCn6wYBD-Jp--jBNcrlWdQus4aSTK38IqGAD-n_me7N5ZfKom5cl6B0_CUdG2YHVllKLGMajK8VTRZF4U_asImw-xh0mxC&udm=2&prmd=invmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxquH76-WFAxWzgYQIHRzGAskQtKgLegQIDRAB&biw=1281&bih=933&dpr=1>
There's a cross section of all age groups there. Did you search that
to make some kind of "point"?
To give you two some data to work with instead of just lying to each other.
No, thank you. He's not really my type.
Post by NoBody
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+rally+attendees&client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=983&ei=nYcvZui-KNWgptQP6-ejyAc&ved=0ahUKEwiogdb4q-eFAxVVkIkEHevzCHkQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=biden+rally+attendees&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAaAhgCIhViaWRlbiByYWxseSBhdHRlbmRlZXNIzxZQvQRYgxRwAXgAkAEAmAHuAaABigiqAQU3LjIuMbgBA8gBAPgBAZgCAKACAJgDAIgGAZIHAKAH0gM&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
You can't even make out the faces to guess.
You can in the search I did, but then, those Trump crowds were smaller.

Swill

NoBody
2024-04-30 11:13:44 UTC
On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:50:16 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0_M9kO-VScOXItzrMe_r3-XjFGu8A:1714339408538&q=trump+rally+attendees&uds=AMwkrPtH4R_IcK4JzT8HHqNW5j-my63nxp2aLqUxA-xmc59tL3Td77PkEK0b_RoFPmcx2YYSF1scKuA9ehgwoLA8GZjZ_EvzBYqWctJdB_hTrd7rgZBXw7sfxZ2vW1FuvrBhET7pFyrSygtyM4tArgj4jGYCYiwqSgF-BgdWmzOdbh97Ll5JJnFfoJYktZWZV4j3wUFmqDGrHpAjH10JJsAUzOPb6AYM58tqRuSPvNgDxxNCn6wYBD-Jp--jBNcrlWdQus4aSTK38IqGAD-n_me7N5ZfKom5cl6B0_CUdG2YHVllKLGMajK8VTRZF4U_asImw-xh0mxC&udm=2&prmd=invmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxquH76-WFAxWzgYQIHRzGAskQtKgLegQIDRAB&biw=1281&bih=933&dpr=1>
There's a cross section of all age groups there. Did you search that
to make some kind of "point"?
To give you two some data to work with instead of just lying to each other.
And to prove yourself wrong. Glad you admit it.
Post by NoBody
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+rally+attendees&client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=e08c057435075756&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=983&ei=nYcvZui-KNWgptQP6-ejyAc&ved=0ahUKEwiogdb4q-eFAxVVkIkEHevzCHkQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=biden+rally+attendees&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAaAhgCIhViaWRlbiByYWxseSBhdHRlbmRlZXNIzxZQvQRYgxRwAXgAkAEAmAHuAaABigiqAQU3LjIuMbgBA8gBAPgBAZgCAKACAJgDAIgGAZIHAKAH0gM&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
You can't even make out the faces to guess.
You can in the search I did, but then, those Trump crowds were smaller.
Uh huh....
Swill
NoBody
2024-04-28 13:44:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
But it is true, thanks to Biden, almost everyone who wants
a job has a job.
As many as they can work to pay for Biden's inflation.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
Fail.
Oh Bradley???
Max Boot
2024-04-28 16:21:03 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
But it is true, thanks to Biden, almost everyone who wants
a job has a job.
As many as they can work to pay for Biden's inflation.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
Fail.
Oh Bradley???
You're being childish. Only petulant children reply to their own posts pissing
and moaning that the other person — the child's better — didn't reply to the
earlier childish post.
Max Boot
2024-04-25 15:23:43 UTC
Nonsense.
Gronk
2024-04-26 04:47:34 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| 2) Trump and his minions have spent the last couple of
| weeks begging his supporters (I'm on his email distribution
| list) not just for money, but to show up in person at his
| current trial, as a symbolic act of solidarity and
| resistance. These pleas have been an almost indescribably
| comprehensive flop. No one -- almost literally no one among
| the 74 million people who voted for him four years ago --
| has shown up. Yesterday afternoon you could count Trump's
| supporters outside the courthouse on the fingers of one
| hand. This is not a small thing. Trump is so humiliated by
| this development that he's making farcical claims about how
| the police are physically barring thousands of his
| supporters from the site of the completely non-existent
| protests in support of him.
<https://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2024/04/the-world-is-changed-cassandra-on-zoloft>
--bks
You know Trump supporters actually *work* for a living, right?
That explains the huge turnouts at his rallies,
right?
Max Boot
2024-04-25 14:32:07 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald J. Trump was evidently not happy with what he saw
| out the window of his chauffeured S.U.V. as he rode through
| Lower Manhattan on Monday morning for the beginning of
| opening arguments in his first criminal trial.
|
| The scene that confronted him as he approached the dingy
| courthouse at 100 Centre Street was underwhelming. Across
| the street, at Collect Pond Park, the designated site for
| protesters during the trial, only a handful of Trump
| supporters had gathered, and the number would not grow much
| throughout the morning.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/politics/trump-trial-protests.html>
--bks
Unlike you crazy libs, we don't focus on political side shows
The Jimmy-Hat Comer and Jimmy-Hat Jordan vaudeville shows in their "get Biden"
sham hearings are political side shows.