J.D. Vance Crazier Than A Shithouse Rat
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-10-16 21:54:46 UTC

| WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Vance explicitly says "no," he does not
| believe Trump lost the 2020 election:
|
| "I've answered this question directly a million times: no.
| I think there are serious problems in 2020. So, did Donald
| Trump lose the election? Not by the words that I would use."

<https://x.com/AlecAHernandez/status/1846646148565815805>
(NBC journalist)

--bks
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-10-17 10:18:29 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Vance explicitly says "no," he does not
|
| "I've answered this question directly a million times: no.
| I think there are serious problems in 2020. So, did Donald
| Trump lose the election? Not by the words that I would use."

<https://x.com/AlecAHernandez/status/1846646148565815805>
(NBC journalist)
JD, like too many others, is tickling Trump's tonsils from behind.
--
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
-- Gandhi
Skeeter
2024-10-17 13:10:16 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Vance explicitly says "no," he does not
|
| "I've answered this question directly a million times: no.
| I think there are serious problems in 2020. So, did Donald
| Trump lose the election? Not by the words that I would use."

<https://x.com/AlecAHernandez/status/1846646148565815805>
(NBC journalist)
JD, like too many others, is tickling Trump's tonsils from behind.
Did you see camel on Fox? She fucked up yugely.